Week 8
Year 2 Sem 1, week 8 >.< week 14 is around the corner, Ohmygod
Now get back to my uni life, seldom post about my uni life recently
Troubles in my unstable relationship make me ignore actually uni is my current event I should focus
So recently keep damn busying in my assignment
All endless dateline make me under tension and nervous
You could not imagine how many sleepless night I had
Not because I do not want have a rest, is many undone stuff need to be complete
1 report need done immediately, but this is no my style
I need to do research before starting to write, so need come out 2 pages report is extremely hard for me
Somehow, situation force you to do, we must adapt it
Assignment, report drive me crazy but some lecturer still want to give extra homework for us
And you do not understand what she actually want
You done, doesn't mean she like it, all your idea and effort will be banned if she don't like
Assignment not yet done still need to complete no mark homework?
I even can sleep at lecture hall before presentation
One day no sleep around 4 hours, this kind of lifestyle make me become thinner and thinnest
Every friends or coursemate I met also commented that I so slim compare with previous
I do eat everyday but still my weight keep falling down :(
I know some girls sure cured me because my body so damn slim but I willing to change with you all, at least get a healthy body or normal weight
Show my neat teeth xD
Kampar become a small state now
Domino, Ochado, Black Ball, K Box, Cinema, Old Town will be open soon
So I will no say that Kampar has no any entertainment, just I have no time to enjoy those entertainment
Develop too fast bring benefits to us? But I like peaceful Kampar
Can have a chance to escape to Ipoh for those entertainment because it no easily get
My 2 pretty and cute coursemate, one is Chye Hong, one is Apple
Two also is my close friend, we share, we yell and we do assignment together
Everybody have their weakness and strength, so we are
But our weakness and strength make we be together
No much to said, they helped a lot in my studies life and also bright my Uni life
One of intangible benefits of Uni is that you can knew different people in different state
They are came from Selangor, a place I never been before
Now I can understand their culture and even their language
Friends, thank you, I so glad I knew you all and become part of your life
------------------------------------------------------------
Sometime I think I am brave to love you and never step back when fear came
Now get back to my uni life, seldom post about my uni life recently
Troubles in my unstable relationship make me ignore actually uni is my current event I should focus
So recently keep damn busying in my assignment
All endless dateline make me under tension and nervous
You could not imagine how many sleepless night I had
Not because I do not want have a rest, is many undone stuff need to be complete
1 report need done immediately, but this is no my style
I need to do research before starting to write, so need come out 2 pages report is extremely hard for me
Somehow, situation force you to do, we must adapt it
Assignment, report drive me crazy but some lecturer still want to give extra homework for us
And you do not understand what she actually want
You done, doesn't mean she like it, all your idea and effort will be banned if she don't like
Assignment not yet done still need to complete no mark homework?
I even can sleep at lecture hall before presentation
One day no sleep around 4 hours, this kind of lifestyle make me become thinner and thinnest
Every friends or coursemate I met also commented that I so slim compare with previous
I do eat everyday but still my weight keep falling down :(
I know some girls sure cured me because my body so damn slim but I willing to change with you all, at least get a healthy body or normal weight
Show my neat teeth xD
Kampar become a small state now
Domino, Ochado, Black Ball, K Box, Cinema, Old Town will be open soon
So I will no say that Kampar has no any entertainment, just I have no time to enjoy those entertainment
Develop too fast bring benefits to us? But I like peaceful Kampar
Can have a chance to escape to Ipoh for those entertainment because it no easily get
My 2 pretty and cute coursemate, one is Chye Hong, one is Apple
Two also is my close friend, we share, we yell and we do assignment together
Everybody have their weakness and strength, so we are
But our weakness and strength make we be together
No much to said, they helped a lot in my studies life and also bright my Uni life
One of intangible benefits of Uni is that you can knew different people in different state
They are came from Selangor, a place I never been before
Now I can understand their culture and even their language
Friends, thank you, I so glad I knew you all and become part of your life
------------------------------------------------------------
Sometime I think I am brave to love you and never step back when fear came

