Week 5

Yup, fast move is only word can describe how my life going
Basically, I do not know what I complete, what I need do
Just feels the assignment, presentation are filled in my life
Everyday carry the same work same job, it quit bored
I lose my way, I lose my direction but I sure I will get it back to normal
Emo is always surround me, quit difficult to handle my weaknesses
But what can I do? Faced it or break it down?
So sad I cant be my life philosophic otherwise maybe I can settle it perfectly
Week 5 mean all the assignment and presentation will going to start
And I actually quit worry this semester as my writing skill is so poor
I have no my own style in writing some more need write a new release 
Challenge accepted !
Actually I do not know what I write now :( Complicated :((
Ignore it ignore it :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jempu Pengetua

Vietnam Company Trip [11-17 Jul]/ Part 2

Hi, 2015.