R.C.M. A new experience
My result this semester came out already. Better then last semester.
So satisfied with my this semester results. Although not very good but also not bad.
I hope next semester also will keep this results. Thank god.=)
-------------------------------------------
After i few days live at Kampar, bacteria found me.
I was infected by bacteria. My right hand had a small wound but i ignore it.
Few days gone, the small wound started fester and my left hand side start occurs another wound.
OMG. When i was primary six, my leg also got this kind of situation.
That time is my mom brings me to clinic to operate but this time i don't wan operate anymore.
Then i called my mom, she asked me go see doctor first.
I knew i made her worry le =(
S brought me to see doctor, then the doctor said i just need eat medicine
If after three day still can't recover then need to operate =(
My 5 package of medicine.
Three days ago, luckily my hand already recover a bit. Not so swell compared to first time.
This medicine really effective. Not yet reach 3 days, my hand already recovered.
I'm fine now=)
---------------------------------------------
I join a activities in my campus, called R.C.M.
It is a new experience for me. Can learn a lot of things.
I as a helper of orientation so i come back early to Kampar.
The most interesting of this activities is Mass Call session.
This activities need allocate resource and manpower.
Organize a event really not so easy, need plan, organize, lead and also control.
Now i only know actually we learned at our lesson can apply in our life.
So don't say anything we learned in lesson is useless.
A success event depend on our teamwork. Teamwork is very important.
Can witness a success event and process also can join to them, i really appreciated.
All helpers and committees.
So cherish tat time cooperated with you all.
A new experience, a new challenge, a new interaction. =)
With my S. Black formal=)
With TaeTyng. One of committee said i and tyng like twin. XD.
With ZheKai.
This event already end. Hope next year i will join this event again.
Re-open school and happy new year soon =)
So satisfied with my this semester results. Although not very good but also not bad.
I hope next semester also will keep this results. Thank god.=)
-------------------------------------------
After i few days live at Kampar, bacteria found me.
I was infected by bacteria. My right hand had a small wound but i ignore it.
Few days gone, the small wound started fester and my left hand side start occurs another wound.
OMG. When i was primary six, my leg also got this kind of situation.
That time is my mom brings me to clinic to operate but this time i don't wan operate anymore.
Then i called my mom, she asked me go see doctor first.
I knew i made her worry le =(
S brought me to see doctor, then the doctor said i just need eat medicine
If after three day still can't recover then need to operate =(
My 5 package of medicine.
Three days ago, luckily my hand already recover a bit. Not so swell compared to first time.
This medicine really effective. Not yet reach 3 days, my hand already recovered.
I'm fine now=)
---------------------------------------------
I join a activities in my campus, called R.C.M.
It is a new experience for me. Can learn a lot of things.
I as a helper of orientation so i come back early to Kampar.
The most interesting of this activities is Mass Call session.
This activities need allocate resource and manpower.
Organize a event really not so easy, need plan, organize, lead and also control.
Now i only know actually we learned at our lesson can apply in our life.
So don't say anything we learned in lesson is useless.
A success event depend on our teamwork. Teamwork is very important.
Can witness a success event and process also can join to them, i really appreciated.
All helpers and committees.
So cherish tat time cooperated with you all.
A new experience, a new challenge, a new interaction. =)
With my S. Black formal=)
With TaeTyng. One of committee said i and tyng like twin. XD.
With ZheKai.
This event already end. Hope next year i will join this event again.
Re-open school and happy new year soon =)


Comments